Thursday, November 5, 2009

Am I do the right decision??

Arrrghhh!!
Whats wrong with me??
I cant explain whats wrong with me..
I feel so tension for a few days..
Why??
What should i do??
From a naked eye, i seem like have no problem at all..
But, deep in my heart, i am very depressed..
With all my rensposiblities..
Now,
truthfully,
i admit that i am regret because volunteering to be a busy person..
Should i resign??
Argggh!!
i really2 confuse..
This sem , i've take 3 core course, which is very tough
- CHEMISTRY, MATH and PHYSICS>.
huhuhu..
It will effect to my study if i remain in the society.
I don't want the same thing as i am in form 4 happen to me again..
Hurm....
I think it is enough to active in a society, which can help my study..
What i mean, society that is informal..
That is enjoyable..
That can release my tension..
huhuhu..
I don't want being active in society is the reason why i cant achieve the pointer that i want..
Reason why i cant achieve my goal..
i don't want..
But,
I love them all, eventought
sometime i feel like to eat them..
hahaha..
Hurmm..
I hope Ive made the right decision!!

2 comments:

  1. ur giving urself a good decision babe.
    nothng 2 woory bout.
    ;DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. kptsn yg ju buat tu insya-Allah dh betul..
    smg ju dpt hdapi hri2 mndtg dgn tabah dn tnang..

    heee..

    ReplyDelete